Thursday, November 12, 2009



Cobra Crimson Guard Urban Assault Strike Team Heavy Battle Tank (U.A.S.T.H.B.T.)


I liked the idea of the Crimson Guard Strike Team and wanted to make some vehicles for them. Before I finished taking this Mobat appart, I had decided to make this a special branch of the Crimson Guard Strike Team and call it the Crimson Guard Urban Assault Strike Team. I had decided the colors would be the Burgandy with Black urban style camoflauge.


For those that aren't aware of what this custom actually looked like before the whole project, here is 2 pics of what the 25th Anniversary G.I.Joe Mobat Tank looks like:





So, after taking it completely appart, I seperated the pieces to show them once taken appart so you get an idea of what's involved.




Then, it was on to the primer. Using Flat Grey Primer spray paint, I coated the main body, underbody, main turret and small turret(turrets are not pictured with primer).






To be continued in tomorrow's post..................................

No comments:

Post a Comment