Monday, September 21, 2009


Cobra Arctic H.I.S.S. Tank continued....................
I started this custom with a 25th Anniversary Target exclusive blue H.I.S.S. Tank. I started by taking this H.I.S.S. Tank completely appart and spray-painted the body pieces with flat white. Then drew the desired camo patterns with pencil and painted them with light grey and then small blotches of dark grey. The canopy was painted black along with the troop carrier ledge on the back. The sides of the tank threads were brush painted with white and then the camo pattern was added over that. Stickers are a combination of the original stickers from a black H.I.S.S. Tank and cobrastickers.com red Cobra symbols and red H.I.S.S. numbers.
Custom Cobra Arctic H.I.S.S. Tank "recipe"
Complete H.I.S.S. Tank - H.I.S.S. Tank (2008 25th Anniversary Target exclusive H.I.S.S. Tank(blue) from Attack on Cobra Island set of 3 vehicles)
Paints used:
Flat White Spray Paint
Tamiya XF-1 (Flat Black)
Tamiya X-12 (Gold Leaf)
Tamiya X-11 (Chrome Silver)
Tamiya XF-66 (Light Grey)
Tamiya XF-63 (German Grey)
Tamiya X-2 (White)

No comments:

Post a Comment