Thursday, September 24, 2009





Cobra Black Widow Attack Jeep




Before Hasbro released the 25th Anniversary Cobra Stinger in the wave 5 of the vehicle sets mid-2009, I decided to give Cobra another attack jeep based on the 1982 Canadian Sears exclusive Cobra Combat M.S.V. set with a repainted black G.I.Joe Vamp and M.M.S. also repainted black.
I used a 25th Anniversary G.I.Joe Vamp jeep and took it completely appart and spray painted the body flat black. I brush-painted the wheels, gas cans, push bar and duffle bag on the hood. Stickers came from cobrastickers.com and I decided to call them Black Widows.
Custom Cobra Black Widow Attack Jeep "recipe"
Entire Jeep - G.I.Joe Vamp (2008 25th Anniversary Vehicle Sets, Wave 1)
Paints used:
Flat Black Spraypaint
Tamiya X-1 (Black)
Tamiya XF-1 (Flat Black)
Tamiya X-11 (Chrome Silver)
Tamiya XF-10 (Flat Brown)

No comments:

Post a Comment