Tuesday, September 8, 2009


Cobra Night Watch H.I.S.S. Tank Driver

My next custom G.I.Joe figure I did was a Cobra Night Watch H.I.S.S. Tank Driver. I based the colors and camo patterns off of the Toys 'R Us exclusive Cobra Night Watch 5-pack set with the black and blue camo. He was another example of just using a little bit of paint to make a different figure that most likely will never be produced otherwise.
I used Tamiya Flat Black (XF-1) and that was all the paint needed for this one. Painted his head, upper/lower torso, arms and upper legs.
Custom Cobra Night Watch H.I.S.S. Tank Driver "recipe"
Complete Figure(minus the Upper and Lower Legs) - H.I.S.S. Commander (2008 25th Anniversary H.I.S.S. Tank Vehicle Set, Wave 1)
Upper/Lower Legs - H.I.S.S. Driver (2008 25th Anniversary Single Carded Figures, Wave 7)
Paint Used:
Tamiya XF-1 (Flat Black)

No comments:

Post a Comment