Saturday, September 19, 2009









Cobra "Slither" A.T.V.




I wanted to give Cobra something they could use as far as an A.T.V. that was smaller and more "life-like" sized than the classic Cobra Ferret. I saw these A.T.V.s on Marauder's Gun Runners site and bought 2 of them. They come cast in a dark green color so I took them both appart and painted pretty much everything a different color than what it originally was. The main body piece was painted blue with black camo patterns on it and the engine and suspension was detailed a little bit too. After the paint was dry, I re-assembled the entire vehicle and put some stickers on from leftover Cobra F.A.N.G.s. These 4-wheelers are a pretty close to life size vehicle for these 25th Anniversary G.I.Joe and Cobra figures and with the color scheme I used, they look good with Cobra's Night Watch figures from the Toys 'R Us exclusive 5-pack set.




Custom Cobra "Slither" A.T.V. "recipe"


Complete 4 wheeler - Marauder's Gun Runners



Paints used:

Testor's Model Master Gloss Blue

Tamiya X-1 (Gloss Black)

Tamiya X-11 (Chrome Silver)

No comments:

Post a Comment